Health and Safety Policy
At Reliable Elevators, ensuring the health and safety of our employees, contractors and visitors is our utmost priority. We are committee to identifying and reducing the risk of injuries ; the welfare of all employees and contractors in our care.
For us to succeed in fulfilling this policy, all of us must take responsible care of our own safety and health as well as that of our colleagues and others who may be affected by our own actions and failures to act.
It is our policy at all of our sites and in all of our activities to:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees, contractors and visitors.
- Provide training and resources to achieve a safe and healthy work environment for all our people.
- Make health and safety a part of all business decisions.
- Promote health and safety in all respect of our work and local community.
- Integrate the highest safety standards in the exploration, design, construction, operation and closure of our facilities.
- Operation in accordance with recognized industry standards. While complying with applicable regulations, law and international guidelines.
- Hold all of our people accountable for compliance with health and safety standards.
- Ensure all of our people understand that no task is so important that time cannot be taken to complete work safely.
- Require that vendors and contract comply with all applicable health and safety standards.
- Investigate the causes of accident and incident and develop effective and immediate preventive and remedial action.
- Strive for continuous improvement in our health and safety programs.
- Monitor compliance with this policy and applicable regulations.
- Recognize and reward good safety performance and achievement throughout our organization.